Posted to user@ode.apache.org by 王雷 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/17 10:54:46 UTC

Hot deployment of BPEL Processes on ODE

Hi,

      During development BPEL processes, I need to update the BPEL
processes to a newer version at runtime. Is hot deployment supported by ODE
that I don't need to undeploy the old version and deploy the new version
again?
      I use apache tomcat 7.0.x as container. The ODE version is 1.3.5.

    Best Regards

              Lei Wang

Re: Hot deployment of BPEL Processes on ODE

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
Probably you should look at http://ode.apache.org/process-versioning.html

regards,
sathwik

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes, process versioning is supported and documented here:
http://ode.apache.org/process-versioning.html

Using it with hotdeployment is however not recommended, as you need to take
care of proper naming process bundles. When using the deployment API, ODE
will take care of that.

HTH,
  Tammo

--