Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Abdou RABBA <ab...@presse-ocean.com> on 2007/11/21 13:30:03 UTC

trying to configure nutch-0.9

Hello everybody

I'm a new nutch user from FRANCE. I was testing the nutch-0.9 version and
these are some of the problems I got :

1°) I can't searche for french words (for example "voilà" or "flèche" or
even "où")

2°) I can't set result page's charset (by default UTF-8) to iso latin 1
(ISO-8859-1).

Can somebody help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Adbou RABBA

Re: trying to configure nutch-0.9

Posted by payo <pa...@yahoo.com>.

see this document

http://goupil.arnaud.free.fr/download/nutch_esp.pdf

page 8

Archivos a modificar

Los archivos deberán ser modificados ......