Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Naess, Ronny" <Ro...@avinor.no> on 2006/10/17 10:12:13 UTC

Build tools

Hi, all.

I have several projects running on Continuum 1.0.3. Mostly M2 projects
but also two ant projects.

I have some questions conserning configuration.

Do I have to install ant and maven separatly to make continuum work? the
reason I ask is because we had to do it for maven, but not for ant. How
is this possible?
Anyway if Ant is included with continuum. Where can I add ant library
dependencies (svnant and ant-contrib) or better, how can I change what
ant installation to use?

Am I doing it wrong here??

-Ronny

Re: Build tools

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Ant and maven aren't packaged with continuum install, you need to install them separatly.

In your case, you have probably an ant installation somewhere on your disk but it isn't Continuum
that installed it.
If you're on a linux, you can find it with this command 'which ant'

Emmanuel