Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "lm.moreira" <lm...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 15:27:33 UTC

Generenting Directory Entries on a Jar using maven 2

Hi there, I am using maven 2 and Spring.

Just to Make a scenary: I am Having a well known problem about Spring can't
do a Component Scan aganinst a jar generated by Maven 2.

Apparently this happens because the generated Jar does not add its Directory
Entries.

I Searched everywhere e could find some final solution do make it.

So I am asking your help.

How could I make a Maven 2 POM, generate the JAR Directory Entries on simple
JAR.

My compiler POM is simples, like:

<plugins>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.0.2</version>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.6</source>
                    <target>1.6</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>

Thank you in advance

Re: Generenting Directory Entries on a Jar using maven 2

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
I've used both M2 and M3 builds for Spring-based apps and done many
component scans.  I've never heard of the well-known issue nor had
problems with doing so.

I agree with Wayne it is a Spring question at this point, unless you
can demonstrate how, as Wayne says, the M2 vs M3 build difference
causes the problem.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.