Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM> on 2017/06/19 11:02:01 UTC

Re: I can't underline Misspelled Words in Red Automatically only lately!

On 19/06/17 8:14 PM, Suzanne Klee wrote:
> My Spellcheck has always worked perfectly in Open Office Writer and
> underlined the words in Red when I'm typing a Document!

Normally it underline only words that aren't in the dictionary of the
language you have selected.

> Now; it suddenly stopped doing that! PLEASE HELP!

Do you mean that non of the words are underlined in Red any more? That
could mean that you past the test and have all words correct.

Just in case all words are underlined the following instructions will
cure the problem.