Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2009/04/21 10:29:23 UTC

[Vysper][GSoC09] Michael's PubSub Proposal got accepted

Hi,

Congrats to Michael Jakl. :-)

He will be our MINA/Vysper Sommer of Code student for the next months[1].

Looking forward to your contributions, Michael,

Have fun!

  Bernd

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/asf/t124021715212

Re: [Vysper][GSoC09] Michael's PubSub Proposal got accepted

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.

>> Which Ashish :-)
>
> Isn't this your proposal?
> http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/asf/t124021711323

Nope :-( Was student more than 8 years ago

Don't worry can be a student with you again :-)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: [Vysper][GSoC09] Michael's PubSub Proposal got accepted

Posted by Michael Jakl <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:41, Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ps: Congrats to Ashish too :)
>
> Which Ashish :-)

Isn't this your proposal?
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_project/show/google/gsoc2009/asf/t124021711323

Michael

Re: [Vysper][GSoC09] Michael's PubSub Proposal got accepted

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:29, Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> wrote:
>> Congrats to Michael Jakl. :-)
>
> Thank you and thanks to you ;)
>
>> He will be our MINA/Vysper Sommer of Code student for the next months[1].
>>
>> Looking forward to your contributions, Michael,
>
> Like the perfect omen, Peter Saint-Andre "released" a new working copy
> of the XEP-060 (1.13rc3) spec[1] yesterday.
>
> Cheers,
> Michael
>
> Ps: Congrats to Ashish too :)

Which Ashish :-)