Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Csiki, Robert" <ro...@documentum.com> on 2002/06/28 17:57:52 UTC

Inserting an WAR archive inside a WAR archive

Hi there,

I've created an application that extends another one.
Now I'd like to have one single .war for my application.
Thus, I've created a "myApp.war" that has inside the "baseApp.war" (for the
base application). The contents of these 2 WARs work toghether.
The question is : How can I tell Tomcat to expand my nested "baseApp.war"
under the same context (i.e under /webapps/myApp folder)?

Is that possible?

Thanks

-robert