Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denis <ck...@netvigator.com> on 2001/04/15 07:47:40 UTC

"import javax.servlet" compile error

Hi all

I cannot compile the java program with the program header start with

import java.io.*
import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;

during the compilation, it stops with error at the above statement.

I have make sure the classes are set under the correct path.

Thanks!

Re: "import javax.servlet" compile error

Posted by anil <an...@awcoldstream.com>.
Denis,

may be typo. You do not have semi-colon on the first line.  after import
java.io.*

anil