Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com> on 2009/04/30 19:35:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Hive release 0.3.0 available

The first official release of Hive is available

For Hadoop release details and downloads, visit:
http://hadoop.apache.org/hive/releases.html

Congrats everyone and many thanks in making this happen!!

Ashish

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Hive release 0.3.0 available

Posted by Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com>.
We surely can do that. I was just following whatever was being done for hadoop core at

http://hadoop.apache.org/core/

but having a news section on the landing page is not a bad idea...

Ashish

Should we also have a news section in the landing page:
http://hadoop.apache.org/hive/ so that new users can see there's a release out.

/Johan

Posted by Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>.
Weeee! Great work guys. :)

Posted by Amr Awadallah <aa...@cloudera.com>.
 > Good work,  thanks!

Indeed, very happy to see Hive growing up.

-- amr

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Good work,  thanks!

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Ashish Thusoo <at...@facebook.com> wrote:

> The first official release of Hive is available
>
> For Hadoop release details and downloads, visit:
> http://hadoop.apache.org/hive/releases.html
>
> Congrats everyone and many thanks in making this happen!!
>
> Ashish

Regards,
Min