Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/01/08 14:14:56 UTC

Could CXF team give Geronimo a pointer (Confluence export related)?

Hi guys (maybe Daniel specifically)

Geronimo uses the same buildbot config that CXF does for their website
(exporting from confluence).  Seems our build is broke, like the CXF build
was.
https://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-site-production/builds/3687/steps/compile/logs/stdio

Are there any pointers you could give me to resolve this?

John

Re: Could CXF team give Geronimo a pointer (Confluence export related)?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

> On Jan 8, 2018, at 10:56 AM, John D. Ament <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I'm definitely making progress, thanks.
>
> At this point, I'm stuck on a NPE
> https://ci.apache.org/builders/geronimo-site-production/builds/3692/steps/compile/logs/stdio
>
> I haven't done any svn mv or rm's yet.

That’s because you didn’t do the mv.  :)    In the cfg files in the conf dir, there are references to templates in the template directory.   Those references are either relative to the directory where java is running (which you now moved up a directory) or relative to the cfg file itself (as of 15 minutes ago, just deployed new snapshot to enable this).    Thus, if you leave the conf dir where it is, you would need to edit all the cfg file in there to add an additional “../“ to each template line.   However, just moving the dir up a level would allow the templates to resolve relative to the cfg file.

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Could CXF team give Geronimo a pointer (Confluence export related)?

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Daniel,