Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Eric Yang <ey...@apache.org> on 2014/08/03 20:04:41 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Release Chukwa 0.6.0

Hi all,

Trunk has been stable for a while, and I think it's almost time to make
another release.  Is there any feature or bug fix that we should include
before we branch for Chukwa 0.6?  Let's target for making 0.6 release by
end of this month.  Thanks

regards,
Eric

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Chukwa 0.6.0

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Howdy.

Sorry for the delayed response; I was traveling. I see no cause for
delay -- cutting a release just isn't that much work. Unless somebody
has a patch in need of committing in the next week?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin