Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@mappingsoft.com> on 2001/12/18 18:10:17 UTC

VisualStudio.NET 7.0 build files

Hi,

I know that it's still a beta, but ...

MT.

Re: VisualStudio.NET 7.0 build files

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>.
From: "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 11:10 AM

> I know that it's still a beta, but ...

-1 with a capital V for introducing _another_ set of win32 build files.

If there is any mistakes that prevent our .dsps from successfully
converting, mladen, please point them out so we can fix the .dsps.
This is the very reason we dropped .mak files from the repository,
too many flavors to maintain.

With any luck, we will forgo all this entirely, if we can come up with
an auto-dsp/7.0 xml project generator from the Makefile.in's.

Bill