Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Renou, Stephane" <St...@Genesys.com> on 2009/07/07 18:11:30 UTC

Ability to clear cookies inside a loop

Hi all,

In my scenario, I am creating a loop and I would like to clear my
cookies for each iteration of the loop. I tried to use
sampler.getCookieManager().clear();

 But that did not work.

Would you have any idea on how I could perform this?

Thanks in advance

Re: Ability to clear cookies inside a loop

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Please start a new thread for a new question ...

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Renou, Stéphane <st...@genesys.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/07/2009, Renou, Stéphane <st...@genesys.com> wrote:
> I am sorry to come back to that issue but running that test, and clearing cookies in the middle of the thread, cookies are not stored anymore after the clearing. Is this normal behavior?
>
>  Clearing cookies was done according to what you described in the following post: http://www.nabble.com/JMeter-2.3.1-bug-in-Cookie-Manager-%22clear-each-iteration%22-td14343027.html using the BeanSheal Pre processor.
>

>  My scenario can be summarized to
>  http cookie Manager
>  Thread group
>         Call Page one (response is setting JSESSIONID)
>         Call Page two (request has JSESSIONID
>
>         Start Loop
>                 ClearCookie

What type of test element are you using to clear the cookie?
If it's a Pre-Processor, it will be called for all samplers...

>                 Call Page Three (no cookie and page is setting new JSESSIONID)

OK.

>                 Call Page 4 (but here Jmeter does not submit the latest JsessionId)
>
>  I also tried adding the cookie manager inside the thread group without success.
>
>  I am using Jmeter 2.3.4
>

>  Thank you

Any errors in jmeter.log?

Posted by Renou, Stéphane <st...@genesys.com>.
Trying to reproduce the issue to give you the information I see my cookies cleared, sorry for the inconvenience.

>  In my scenario, I am creating a loop and I would like to clear my
>  cookies for each iteration of the loop. I tried to use
>  sampler.getCookieManager().clear();

Where did you put this code ?

>   But that did not work.

Any errors in jmeter.log?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 07/07/2009, Renou, Stephane <St...@genesys.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

>  In my scenario, I am creating a loop and I would like to clear my
>  cookies for each iteration of the loop. I tried to use
>  sampler.getCookieManager().clear();

Where did you put this code ?

>   But that did not work.

Any errors in jmeter.log?