Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org> on 2013/04/10 13:11:24 UTC

Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future

I just noticed that the timestamps used in Review Board and JIRA seems to
be in the future.

Is anyone else observing this?

If so, we might need to create and infrastructure ticket to report it.

Re: Review Board and JIRA Updating Items with Timestamps in the Future

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.
Thank you very much Jarek for the clarification.

Thank explains a lot.

I was a bit thrown off when I observed that.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Israel,