Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Midas A <te...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 08:03:36 UTC

How to get field names of dynamic field

Hi,

Can i get all the field created for dynamic field in solr .

Like
my dynamic field is by_*

and i have index
by_color
by_size ..
etc

I want to retrieve all these field name .
Is there any way to do this  based on some query

Re: How to get field names of dynamic field

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Ugh.

Ok, so if the list is different per-request, you should probably look
at writing a custom search component if you want to keep it all in
Solr layer.

But really, you have middle-ware, right? Why don't you formulate your
query with all the business requirement specifics in there.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced