Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Paul Yeates <py...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 19:19:34 UTC

Open office is giving an alert

Hello,
I am using open office in a Mac. I am getting a window that pops up called Restore Windows. It then asks if I want to restore windows or not. Clicking either option is getting me nowhere and the window will ot go away. I cannot open any files. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall Open Office and that did not fix the problem either? What can be done about this? Also this seems to be the only contact information I can find on your website. I look forward to hearing from someone soon to assit me with this issue so I can continue woking on my school assignments. Thanks
Paul Yeates
pyeates13@gmail.com
801-870-2977

Re: Open office is giving an alert

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Thanks

--

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).

Re: Open office is giving an alert

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Can you send a screen shot of this incident