Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ocean ocean <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/15 05:31:10 UTC

Absolute URL Resolution in WTKX files

Can't seem to pull this off. I have a style defined in a separate jar as a
json file. (I picked up this nifty look by examining the
terra_file_browser_sheet_skin.wtkx where the dialog buttons refer to a
@command_button.json). Now I want to reference this json stylesheet from
many different wtkx files. How to do this? It seems the @-operator is always
relative to the current wtkx file. But what if I'd like to refer to a json
stylesheet using an absolute url?

Where is the sourcecode that interprets the @-operator and translates it
into an URL to be loaded?

Thanks,

Re: Absolute URL Resolution in WTKX files

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
The "@" symbol is defined as "relative to the current file". However, you can use an absolute path as well - just specify a path that is relative to the classpath (full path to the file but no leading slash).

FYI, the "@" syntax for styles is no longer supported in Pivot 2.0 - named styles/stylesheets are now used for this purpose.