Posted to user@spark.apache.org by satishl <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/17 23:00:17 UTC

Executor tab values in Spark Application UI

I would like to understand spark Application UI's executor tab values better.
Are the values for Input, Shuffle Rad and Shuffle Write for sum of values
for all tasks across all stages?
If yes, then it appears that value isnt much of help while debugging?
Or am I missing the point of these values?

Re: Executor tab values in Spark Application UI

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
Hi,

Yes, it's the "sum of values for all tasks" (it's based on TaskMetrics
which are accumulators behind the scenes).

Why "it appears that value isnt much of help while debugging?" ?

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/