Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Paul Stephens <m....@gmail.com> on 2011/09/12 04:14:09 UTC

How to retrieve header and footer text from each slide's master slide (HSLF - POI 3.8b4) ?

I can get all the text from each slide's master slide, but i can't determine
which text belongs to header, footer or otherwise.

I'm following the advice from the POI-HSLF - A Quick Guide for Specific Text
Extraction and trying something like this:

        for (Slide slide : slides)
        {
            TextRun[] textRuns = slide.getMasterSheet().getTextRuns();
            for (TextRun textRun : textRuns)
            {
                System.out.println("Type-> " + textRun.getRunType() + ",
Text-> "+ textRun.getText()); // can get type (body, tiltle) and content,
but not header/footer specifically
            }
        }

 I've checked the FAQ, Busy Dev's Guide to HSLF, mailing list archive and
API but couldn't find a way.

 Please let me know what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks!