Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by "Musshorn, Kris T CTR USARMY RDECOM ARL (US)" <kr...@mail.mil> on 2016/09/08 13:03:49 UTC

RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: IndexSchema not mutable (UNCLASSIFIED)

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Alexandre.. thanks that worked

Thanks,
Kris

Kris T. Musshorn
FileMaker Developer - Contractor – Catapult Technology Inc.
US Army Research Lab
Aberdeen Proving Ground
Application Management & Development Branch
410-278-7251
kris.t.musshorn.ctr@mail.mil