Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Swapna Soni <sw...@cisco.com> on 2009/05/15 13:13:46 UTC

how to send token to a client engaged at client side, if we get any exception in the custom module

Hi Rampart Team,

I have a requirement. I am having a client program and rampart module is
engaged in it. When i run the client i execute one cusomt module where i do
some validations. If any validation is not correct, it throws and excpetion
and abort the response. But at client side i am getting an error, called
"unable to obtain token from <service url>. When i am getting this error, I
am unable to get the fault response at client side.

Could you please suggest me, how to send response token to the client from
the cusomt module.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.

Re: how to send token to a client engaged at client side, if we get any exception in the custom module

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swapna,
       Are you using WS - SecureConversation or WS - Trust in your scenario
? Can you attach more information like the policy you are using , request /
response , stack trace.

thanks,
Nandana