Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by awc <aw...@drytel.net> on 2003/04/04 18:35:07 UTC

Listener ??

Hi All,

I have poll stored in the application scope.
It updates the poll count on copy stored on the app scope.
I want to save the poll to the DB whenever..

1. just before reloading of the application scope attribute "poll".
      I can handle within application logic.

2. whenever context destroy or reload. (well,  I will go with context
destroy, since that has to happen first)
     can I get handle of objects on the application scope once context
destroy is called? how??

I guess I will have to some kind of Listener. Anyone had a problem like
this before??

I use struts 1.1. with tomcat 4.1.24.

Thank you in advance for any replies.

.anil