Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Seigel, James" <Ja...@avocent.com> on 2005/03/30 18:15:17 UTC

Cayenne and Tapestry (Spindle)

Hello!

I am brand new and just have been perusing the archives.  I was
wondering if any one has run into the problem where cayenne likes to use
the newest commons-collections classes, whereas tapestry is stilling
using 2.1 of the commons-collections.  This seems to be causing some
headaches when I try and merge the two into one project and let it run
in jetty.  The callers seem to get a little confused.

Cheers

(WebObjects guy evaluating Tapestry and Cayenne)

---
James Seigel
Senior Software Developer
Avocent Mobile Solutions
Tel: 355.2574

Re: Cayenne and Tapestry (Spindle)

Posted by Eric Schneider <er...@centralparksoftware.com>.
Have you tried removing the older version (2.1) of the jar in the
project?

Cheers,
eric