Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com> on 2013/09/20 17:06:26 UTC

is mesos-submit broken on HEAD (0.15) ?

Hello,

mesos-submit seams broken (or maybe I missed something)

I want to execute some helloworld on my deployed mesos cluster.

```
vagrant@master01:~/mesos$ ./frameworks/mesos-submit/mesos_submit.py zk://
192.168.255.2:2181/mesos 'echo plop'
Connecting to mesos master zk://192.168.255.2:2181/mesos
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./frameworks/mesos-submit/mesos_submit.py", line 102, in <module>
    mesos.MesosSchedulerDriver(sched, master).run()
TypeError: function takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
```

test-frameworks suppose that the whole build directory is deployed on every
nodes (at the same place).
And running it complains about test-executor file not found because I want
to deploy nodes using debian package of slave service and dependencies
(without tests files).

--
Damien

Re: is mesos-submit broken on HEAD (0.15) ?

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hey Damien,

Look in "include/mesos/mesos.proto" for TaskState to know the different
possible states the task can be in. While TASK_STAGING and TASK_LOST are
typically generated by mesos, the other states are generated by the
executor.

Also some master/slave logs about a task that is stuck in STAGING would
help us diagnose the issue better.

Posted by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Damien Hardy <dh...@viadeoteam.com>.
Thank you Benjamin,

--
Damien HARDY
IT Infrastructure Architect

Re: is mesos-submit broken on HEAD (0.15) ?

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.