Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2013/08/16 09:08:03 UTC

Accessing SSL secured web services

Hi,

I am have a web service secured by SSL.

Which is the right camel component to access this web service, where I can
specify the keystores/truststores ?

I went through some examples, I am confused with HTTP, Jetty & CXF
components.

Thanks
Guru
@gnanagurus

Re: Accessing SSL secured web services

Posted by Grzegorz Sikora <g....@gmail.com>.
camel-cxf and try for example:

<http:conduit name="webServiceUrl.*">
  <http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="false"
secureSocketProtocol="SSL">
            <conf-sec:keyManagers keyPassword="${keystore.pass}">
                <conf-sec:keyStore
                    type="${keystore.type}"
                    password="${keystore.pass}"
                    file="${keystore.location}" />