Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmland <qi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/22 05:00:45 UTC

I want to add extra info to header when message deliver to deadletter

my xml file like this:
 <camel:route errorHandlerRef="deadLetterErrorHandler" >
        <camel:from uri="WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:from>
         <camel:transacted></camel:transacted>
         <camel:process ref="testProcess"></camel:process>
         <camel:to uri="WMQ:TestQ2?disableReplyTo=true"></camel:to>
   </camel:route>

<camel:errorHandler id="deadLetterErrorHandler"
	type="DeadLetterChannel" deadLetterUri="WMQ:DEADQ?disableReplyTo=true"
	useOriginalMessage="true">
	<camel:redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="2"
		redeliveryDelay="100" />
	</camel:errorHandler>
I want to put the uri "WMQ:TestQ?disableReplyTo=true" as a jms head property
when the message  deliver to the deadletter queue.Or add the uri to the
orginalMessage body before deliver to deadletter.
what could i do ,any suggestion?