Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com> on 2002/06/20 17:10:08 UTC

Re: [Avalon Packages -> Commons] We want to move packages to Commons: can you help? [Commons-Avalon]

> >> 3)
> >> Cli. Peter Donald's cli is quoted as one of the sources of Commons.Cli.
> >> I guess Peter/Bob/John would need to discuss whether Commons.Cli fully
> >> replaces Exc.Cli yet.
>
> Yup. I read that too.
> Comments are welcome.

I have only had a quick look at this before.  I will look into
this when I get a chance and see if there is anything that should
make its way into CLI.  I'll post back when I have had a chance
to do this.

-John K