Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com> on 2008/10/20 17:48:43 UTC

How to call ServiceMix Drools SE

Has anyone attempted to call the Drools SE using HTTP/SOAP? I couldn't find a
tutorial on the site.

Re: How to call ServiceMix Drools SE

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Ok, basically a .drl file per endpoint. Maybe a WADL should be used to
describe a Drools Service vs. a WSDL...a separate discussion! :)

Thx guys!

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.
Ok, just to make sure I have this straight, I can just send any XML in a SOAP
body to a Drools endpoint and that XML will be made available in a .drl file

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by "Lukasz Dywicki (splatch)" <l....@pocztowy.pl>.
Hello,

ObjectOrange wrote:

> Thanks Luke! Is there also a WSDL somewhere?
>

> Lukasz Dywicki (splatch) wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>> Try use maven archetypes from tooling package:
>> mvn archetype:create \
>>     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling \
>>     -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-drools-service-unit \
>>     -DgroupId=com.mycompany.myproduct \
>>     -DartifactId=mycomponent.artifact
>>
>> This should create correct service unit. Next steep is to use
>> servicemix-http service unit:
>> mvn archetype:create \
>>     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling \
>>     -DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-http-consumer-service-unit \
>>     -DgroupId=com.mycompany.myproduct \
>>     -DartifactId=mycomponent.artifact
>>
>> In xbean.xml for http component you should use the same namespace and
>> name for service like in drools xbean.xml.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Luke
>>

>> ObjectOrange wrote:
>>>
>>> Has anyone attempted to call the Drools SE using HTTP/SOAP? I couldn't
>>> find a tutorial on the site.

-----
Lukasz Dywicki,
Integration Developer
http://blog.dywicki.pl/

Re: How to call ServiceMix Drools SE

Posted by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by "Lukasz Dywicki (splatch)" <l....@pocztowy.pl>.
Hello,

ObjectOrange wrote:

> Has anyone attempted to call the Drools SE using HTTP/SOAP? I couldn't
> find a tutorial on the site.

-----
Lukasz Dywicki,
Integration Developer