Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Kelvin Quee 魏有豪 <ke...@quee.org> on 2018/05/31 03:02:36 UTC

Volunteer for Task #0b349bee: Ensure all Apache TLPs have Wikipedia pages

Hello there.

Thank you for the good work at Mozilla.

I am interested to help out in the following task -

    Task #0b349bee: Ensure all Apache TLPs have Wikipedia pages

Please let me know what I can do. My profile can be found here -

    http://kelvin.quee.org

Sincerely,

--
Kelvin Quee  魏有豪
+65 9177 3635

Re: Volunteer for Task #0b349bee: Ensure all Apache TLPs have Wikipedia pages

Posted by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for your interest.
A couple of weeks ago we updated the list of our projects on Wikipedia.
This list can be found here [1]
You can start creating pages for the projects that don't have a wikipedia
page (they will show up in red).
The helpwanted task also gives a good description about how to get started
[2]

Please contact me, or this mailing list, if you have any questions at all

Roy

[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apache_Software_Foundation_projects
[2] https://helpwanted.apache.org/task.html?0b349bee