Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2009/06/24 11:24:41 UTC

Maven Doxia FO module

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you would add a link to the Maven Doxia FO module [1] somewhere
on your resources page. The FO module was added in Doxia version 1.1. It can be
used to create xsl-fo files either programmatically or by transforming any
Maven-supported input document format (apt, xdoc, docbook,...).

Thanks,
-Lukas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia/doxia-modules/doxia-module-fo/

Re: Maven Doxia FO module