Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by David Yan <da...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/04/10 20:15:43 UTC

Too many emails on dev mailing list?

Should we have separate mail lists for the automated git and jira emails?

I know that one can easily create a filter for the subject field, but it
could be a huge turn-off for new subscribers who simply want to keep
up-to-date on Apex development.

David

Re: Too many emails on dev mailing list?

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
I think we should reorder the lists so that users is on top:

http://apex.incubator.apache.org/community.html

Posted by Amol Kekre <am...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.

Posted by Chinmay Kolhatkar <ch...@apache.org>.