Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by FF...@Exchange.WebMD.net on 2002/11/26 20:11:33 UTC

partial page display

I would like to have some of the page display while the rest of the data for
the page is still being retrieved (i.e. a "Please wait, this operation takes
several seconds..."  kind of message).  I thought (perhaps naively) that a
print "Please wait.....\n"; at the beginning of my handler would accomplish
this, but mod_perl seems to cache all output until the entire handler has
returned.  Is this possible without the use of a module like CGI::Push?
Perhaps I need to modify the header?

Thanks,
Fran

Re: partial page display