Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/16 12:00:00 UTC

#TGIPulsar Episode 006 - Lifecycle of a Pulsar Message

Hi all,

A lot of new Pulsar users might be confused about backlog vs storage size,
TTL vs retention, why the bookies' disk is still filled up even the topic
is already deleted, and etc. In this week's live stream #TGIPulsar, we will
talk about the lifecycle of a Pulsar Message and help you understand how a
Pulsar message is produced, stored, acknowledged, and eventually deleted.

If you have similar confusions or want to learn about the underlying
mechanism, join us at 1 PM Pacific Time on Friday (04/17).
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywxUI5HlIyc0VEKYR4X9Pg/live

Thanks,
Sijie

Re: #TGIPulsar Episode 006 - Lifecycle of a Pulsar Message