Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by vbm <bm...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/21 07:26:51 UTC

Ignite web console on kubernetes with ingress

Hi,

I was trying to use Ignite web console on Kubernetes using the docker image
at

For external access, I am using ingress kubernetes resource. I am able to
access Web console UI using the default href path (/).

But with non default href path, the ignite web console page does not load.
Is there any workaround for this ?

Below is the ingress file, I am using:

apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1
kind: Ingress
metadata:
  name: web-console-ingress
  namespace: default
  annotations:
    ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: "/"
spec:
  rules:
   - http:
       paths:
        - backend:
            serviceName: ignite-web-console-service
            servicePort: 8080
          path: /ignite-web-console-ui

Regards,
Vishwas

Re: Ignite web console on kubernetes with ingress

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishwas,

Are you going to do some contribution related to your question? If not
then you could ask the same question on user@ignite.apache.org User
list exists exactly for asking questions related to usability problems
and most likely you will get an answer there.
ср, 21 нояб. 2018 г. в 10:26, vbm <bm...@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I was trying to use Ignite web console on Kubernetes using the docker image
> at
>
> For external access, I am using ingress kubernetes resource. I am able to
> access Web console UI using the default href path (/).
>
> But with non default href path, the ignite web console page does not load.
> Is there any workaround for this ?
>
> Below is the ingress file, I am using:
>
> apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1
> kind: Ingress
> metadata:
>   name: web-console-ingress
>   namespace: default
>   annotations:
>     ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: "/"
> spec:
>   rules:
>    - http:
>        paths: