Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Piekorz <pi...@primion.de> on 2008/04/09 07:58:33 UTC

[Trinidad] The selection column - table header always have the same id not like the other th which have a unique id.

Hello,

I am new in Trinidad. I always get the same id for the selection column in my table in the target jsp.
here my jsp:

value="#{personen.dataModel}" var="row" rows="10" partialTriggers="personManagementTable" rowSelection="multiple"
autoSubmit="true" width="60%" summary="Person List" rowBandingInterval="1"
selectionListener="#{personManagementActions.selectEvent}">

the default table header of the column where you can select the rows in, always have
this short id in the generated target jsp like:

<th id="j_id9" width="1%" ...

Just "j_id9" in every table. All other table header are build like this:

<th id="personManagementForm:personManagementTable:j_id_jsp_1196182328_9" ...

<th id="personManagementForm:personManagementTable:j_id_jsp_1196182328_12" ...

They are always unique if the table id is unique.

Is there any way to get the id of selection table header unique? How? Or is this aim or a bug? Any idea?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Sincères salutations / Atentamente
Martin Piekorz