Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Insitu <ab...@oqube.com> on 2007/10/19 17:11:56 UTC

Weird problem with running Junit 3 tests

Hello,
I have an annoying problem with running test cases. I have the
following test class:

public class JsTest extends StandaloneTest {

       public void testXXX() {
       }
}

StandaloneTest extends junit.framework.TestCase.

I got the following results:
 T E S T S
Running oqube.js.rpn.JsTest
Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.03
sec

When I make JsTest a direct child of TestCase, it works fine. I have
skimmed through the Jira issues and nothing seems related. I have also
skimmed throught surefire source code and JUnitTestSet seems to
correctly collect subclasses of TestCase. What's wrong with that ?

Thanks in advance,
--
OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.

Re: Weird problem with running Junit 3 tests

Posted by Insitu <ab...@oqube.com>.
Problem solved. Apologies for  the noise...