Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hennie Brugman <he...@mpi.nl> on 2006/03/28 17:18:02 UTC

panelTabbedPane - only first tab change works

Dear all,

When testing on a local Tomcat my panelTabbedPane works fine. However, when
running it on Tomcat on our Apache2 server only the first tab change works.
Subsequent clicks bring me to the default tab, and no events arrive at my
tabChangeListener anymore.

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

best,
Hennie Brugman

Re: panelTabbedPane - only first tab change works

Posted by Hennie Brugman <he...@mpi.nl>.
Thank you.

Although I could not get the current nightly build to run, and the scopes of
my beans were correct, you put me on the right track. Changing
STATE_SAVING_METHOD from 'server' to 'client' solved my problems.

best,
Hennie Brugman

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.