Posted to user@struts.apache.org by t t <wa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/18 18:26:24 UTC

RE: Help ! Question regarding Action and Form Bean(Rewrite the problem )!

Hi, Joe,
Thank you for your patience. Let me describe the
problem again.
I have JSP file J1 with form F1 inside. It is used to
accept user's input. And I will display the result in
JSP file  J2 with form F2. And there are a checkbox
and multibox in F2.
At first, I didn't associate F2 with Action A1 which
is triggered in F1. I just associated F1 with A1, and
forward the result to J2. But the server complained
that there is no getter method for the checkbox.
So I create another action A2, and associate F2 with
it, and I use System.out.println to print out the
result of the  getter method for the checkbox. And I
did get the result. That means F2 had been associated
with A2, and the getter method is there, but the
server still complains the same problem.
I hope my explanation is clearer this time.

Thanks again.
Tong