Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr> on 2012/02/19 18:46:14 UTC

Howto go for editable grid with add/remove row in wicket 1.4?

Subject says it all... currently using inmethod from wicketstuff but
there is no add/remove row in the 1.4.x versions.

Manos

Re: Howto go for editable grid with add/remove row in wicket 1.4?

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.
On 02/20/2012 03:49 AM, Emmanouil Batsis (Manos) wrote:
> On 02/19/2012 10:56 PM, Jorge Rodrigez wrote:
>> You just need to add/remove an item to your data source.
>> Next time you rerender the grid it will show/hide the added/removed
>
> Any custom datasource examples out there? Essentially I'd like to bind
> the grid to a POJO collection member.

That was easy:
final ListDataProvider listDataProvider = new
ListDataProvider(pojo.getChildren());

final DataGrid grid = new DefaultDataGrid("foo", new
DataProviderAdapter(listDataProvider), cols);

Posted by "Emmanouil Batsis (Manos)" <ma...@abiss.gr>.

Posted by Jorge Rodrigez <mg...@gmail.com>.
You just need to add/remove an item to your data source.
Next time you rerender the grid it will show/hide the added/removed
item/row.