Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by "Zhao, Patric" <pa...@intel.com> on 2018/03/21 02:32:21 UTC

MKLDNN Building Discussion in MXNET

Hi MXNET developers,

Since the MKL-DNN is integrated into MXNET master in the last month, we saw there're some confusions about how to build the MKL-DNN and Intel MKL into MXNET.
And several Github issues were opened and most of them have been fixed. But I think we still need to define a clear flow for the further developments.

We start a thread to discuss what's the best building flow. A slide is attached in the GITHUB issues.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/10175

Highly appreciate for any suggestions and comments (or PR).

BR,

Thanks,

--Patric