Posted to user@poi.apache.org by srini raju <sr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/14 18:29:21 UTC

HSLF SlideShow write() clarifications

  HSLF is one of the best things that I like, I am using this to generate powerpoints out of a template, cant believe howmuch productive I have become.

  I am facing couple of issues while I am dealing with tables in my powerpoint, I have a template with 20 slides and Im filling contents dynamically, when I write the changes to a new file, I see the fonts in all the tables are messed up, though I didnt touch those slides.

  I tried to debug by simply doing a write of my template to a new file and the problem persisted.

  your help is appreciated

  Thanks
  Srini

---------------------------------

Re: HSLF SlideShow write() clarifications

Posted by srini raju <sr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for responding, I have opened a bug in Bugzilla, hoping support for tables in powerpoint.

  Thanks
  Srini

Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> wrote:
  Tables are not fully supported.

Would you create a bug in Bugzilla and attach to it the following info:
- used ppt template.
- sample code that fills the template
- output ppt with the messed fonts

Regards,
Yegor

> HSLF is one of the best things that I like, I am using this to
> generate powerpoints out of a template, cant believe howmuch productive I have become.
>
> I am facing couple of issues while I am dealing with tables in my
> powerpoint, I have a template with 20 slides and Im filling contents
> dynamically, when I write the changes to a new file, I see the fonts
> in all the tables are messed up, though I didnt touch those slides.
>
> I tried to debug by simply doing a write of my template to a new file and the problem persisted.
>
> your help is appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Srini

Never miss an email again!

Re: HSLF SlideShow write() clarifications

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.