Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sankar Hariappan <Sa...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/28 04:04:12 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Laszlo Bodor

Congrats Laszlo!

-Sankar

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Laszlo Bodor
Congratulations Laszlo, very well deserved, thanks for all your hard work.

Best regards,
Alessandro

On Fri, 27 Jan 2023 at 22:33, Naveen Gangam <ng...@cloudera.com.invalid>>
wrote:
Hello Hive Community,
Apache Hive PMC is pleased to announce that Laszlo Bodor
(username:abstractdog) has accepted the Apache Hive PMC's invitation to
become PMC Member, and is now our newest PMC member. Please join me in
congratulating Laszlo !!!

He has been an active member in the hive community across many aspects of
the project. Many thanks to Laszlo for all the contributions he has made
and looking forward to many more future contributions in the expanded role.

https://github.com/apache/hive/commits?author=abstractdog

* 96 commits in master [2]
* 66 reviews in master [3]
* Reported 163 JIRAS [6]