Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by siimo <b0...@hotmail.com> on 2010/06/18 13:32:15 UTC

beanshell and ftl

my problem is that i can't receive the result of the beanshell in my ftl
page.could you please help me

Re: beanshell and ftl

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
Please provide some more information abt your problem , what result do you
want to get in ftl.

Regards
Ravindra Mandre

Re: beanshell and ftl

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "siimo" <b0...@hotmail.com>