Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by "Jozef Aerts - Comp.Chem.Cons. - XML4Pharma" <co...@hotmail.com> on 2002/12/18 21:54:12 UTC

deployment problem - due to XML parser ?

Hi,

I made an application to sign XML documents.
When running in my IDE (JDeveloper with j2sdk1.4.1) everything works fine.
After deployment however, when verifying a signed document, sometimes the
signature (enveloped) is defined as being valid, in other cases, it is not
(seems to be more or less random).
I already noticed however that in the deployed version, my DOM document is
given as a org.apache.crimson.tree.XmlDocument, whereas this is not the case
when running in the IDE.
I presume (but I am not sure) this is the cause of the problems. Could I be
right ?
How can I tell the application NOT to use Crimson (I also deployed
Xerces.jar and XercesImpl.jar from the xml-security distribution) ?
Or should I more strictly define every instance of a DOM document ?

Anybody having good advice for me ?

Sincerely

Jozef Aerts
Computer Chemistry Consultancy - XML4Pharma
Switzerland

Re: deployment problem - due to XML parser ?

Posted by Harmeet Bedi <ha...@kodemuse.com>.