Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Brian Swackhamer <br...@benefitfocus.com> on 2006/05/25 22:42:10 UTC

SSL

How does JMeter handle authentication cookies.  When I am doing HTTPS I
see JMeter passing my JSession ID but it is not passing my
authentication cookie.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brian

BENEFITFOCUS.COM CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or dissemination of this communication or its contents in any way is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please notify the original sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, return the original message to the original sender or to bfpostmaster@benefitfocus.com, and destroy all copies or derivations of the original message. Thank you.  (BFeComNote Rev. 08/01/2005)

Re: SSL

Posted by Su...@manulife.com.
Import your server cert to keystore.
Either to default keystore (jre) or create your own keystore (need to
change location in jmeter.properties)

Sunento

sebb <se...@gmail.com>
05/26/2006 06:06 AM
Please respond to
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>

"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: SSL

JMeter only handles Cookies if you add a Cookie Manager to the test plan.

If you have done that, and it is still not working, please enable
debug in the HTTP Sampler - the Help Menu in the nightly build can be
used to do this.

S.

Re: SSL

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.