Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 12:06:04 UTC

Link to release

Hi to all,
I've seen that in the site now the Release is the 1.2 (but has been
released ? nothing announcement / mail ?), but in the Home Page the
link is this:

Releases

    * Pivot 1.1

and the link points to a #1.1 which is wrong but given no error ...

And also in the page this is wrong:

Javadoc (1.1)

i suggest to remove the version, at least from the Javadoc links ...

Ah, a news section with at least a date with the announcement could help ...

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Link to release

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Greg,
ok, no problem, my trouble was to remove mistakes or old infos from pages ...

Bye

Re: Link to release

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
I had to clear my browser cache before the updates would appear.

Apologies for the lack of an announcement. We specifically didn't want
to draw too much external attention to 1.2 since 1.3 is hopefully just
around the corner, but we should have at least mentioned it here.

FYI, we intentionally left the 1.1 docs up for now, but I imagine that
we'll phase them out soon. We'll probably eliminate both 1.1 and 1.2
when 1.3 is released, since the earlier releases use the pivot.* class
names.