Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/28 20:47:59 UTC

[math] watch out for Windows

Robin & I just established that the new code generator isn't working
on Windows at all. I'm in process on a repair.

Re: [math] watch out for Windows

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, hadoop installation is a pain, but doable with sshd and cygwin. The
problem was out library wasnt compiling at all. Stand alone or sequential
versions should atleast work with windows,

Posted by deneche abdelhakim <ad...@gmail.com>.