Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2000/05/02 14:00:52 UTC

XSL authoring

Slightly off-topic:

We are currently evaluating cocoon and think it is very promising for what
we want. However to us it seems that one of the major drawbacks to XSL - to
date - is the lack of authoring tools. How can we (now or in the future)
convince customers to throw away their HTML-editors and mixed presentation
and logic and replace the whole soup with clean structured XML/XSL - when
the first thing they ask is "how do we author the XSL?".

Opinions?

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

...this mail was scanned for viruses by mailserver...