Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net> on 2017/11/28 14:29:12 UTC

NetBeans Shop at Spreadshirt

Some months ago, I think last year, in discussion with Geertjan, we/I created a shop for NetBeans at my company Spreadshirt. You can see it here: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/netbeans/

There are some missing Features in the new shop (we had an old one too) like we can’t handle multiple designs. So the case was to have 2 designs, one for the front, one for the back. Atm front would be the first solution until we accept multiple designs (don’t know the Roadmap yet for this). Junichi Yamamoto also gave me his design to uploads it.

So long story short, should we have such merch shop? How will we handle the commission for the sells if we have one? I can Change the producttypes to remove what doesn’t fit well and remove the products where it will print the design from the back to the front.

Should one Person administer it? Should it be administer w/o having Apache on board?

Cheers

Chris

AW: NetBeans Shop at Spreadshirt

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Yeah sounds legit to me, but I can’t answer the question here. Maybe one of the Mentors?

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

The key question is where this fits into Apache -- my understanding is that
money can only be paid to Apache as a whole, not to a particular Apache
project. (And, if so, this would bring up the concept of having something
like an external group, i.e., NetBeans Tribe or NetBeans Dream Team, etc,
to handle these kinds of things).

Gj

Re: NetBeans Shop at Spreadshirt

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.