Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/03 17:02:05 UTC

CI and JavaDoc

Hi Dubbers!

I know you are super busy-at the moment, but I'd like to add to your TODO
list a task to host Dubbo JavaDoc on your Apache site. At the moment
JavaDocs are available at http://www.javadoc.io but it would be nice to
host them in-house. Normally this is done on the CI server at the end of
the build coping javadoc files to the site server.

Thank you in advance

Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.

Re: CI and JavaDoc

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
Not sure if it's possible, but I think we can still use travis ci to run build and at same time use apache ci to publish javadoc only.

Re: CI and JavaDoc

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: CI and JavaDoc

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: CI and JavaDoc

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
It's a good advice anyway to publish javadoc. We will consider to integrate
it in CI procedure.

Re: CI and JavaDoc

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,